We Care Where You Are
Home Care Options in Cuyahoga, Lorain, and Medina County
Our commitment and promise is to provide the highest quality of care in the comfort of your home with an unrelenting focus on you and your family. We tailor our expert care to your needs under the supervision and approval of your doctor. We provide professional care where you live to help you recover quickly from a recent injury or illness, or as a pre-acute solution working with your doctor as a team to help keep you out of the hospital.
We supply a wide range of services, including:
- Skilled Nursing – Our Registered Nurses work in partnership with your physician to help you be as independent as you can be. They will make certain you understand your health issues through observation, assessment, and teaching. They will implement a care plan tailored to your specific needs including a treatment plan with goals to address your health care needs. The plan may include treatment for disease management, medication and pain management, wound care, lab work, and other interventions.
- Physical Therapy (PT) – Our PT’s will develop and implement a plan of care that will provide assessment, treatment, and education to help keep you safely in your home. The care plan may include therapeutic exercise, development of a home exercise program, gait training, pain management, and assessment for adaptive equipment needs*. Our goal is to increase your strength, improve both your balance and stability so you are safer while getting around in your home and community.
- Occupational Therapy (OT) – Our OT’s will observe and assess you, then plan and implement interventions to help keep you safely in your home. Your plan may include compensatory techniques where appropriate, assess for adaptive equipment needs*, and provide pain management. Our goal is to design a plan that helps you improve your independence in activities of daily living (ADLs) while maintaining your safety.
- Speech Therapy (SLP) – Our SLP’s will assess swallowing, communication and cognition to develop a plan of care specific to your possible impairments in these areas. They will implement interventions to facilitate safe swallowing, improved communication and safety in the home. Your plan may include assessing for adaptive equipment needs*.
- Respiratory Therapy (RT) – In conjunction with our nurse case manager and your physician, our RT’s will assess, treat and educate you about your respiratory illness and the management of your equipment. Their care may include assessing oxygen needs, troubleshooting and improving equipment types and issues, assessing sleep quality, and educating you on your disease process.
- Home Health Aide (HHA) – Under the supervision of our case manager, and in conjunction with your skilled care, our HHA’s provide intermittent personal care that may include bathing, dressing changes, assistance with transferring, and assistance with ambulation as a part of your personal care.
- Social Work (MSW) – Our MSW’s help you with social or emotional issues by partnering with you to connect with available community resources.
Contact our Cuyahoga County home care office today!
We are proud to be the company you can count on for all of your home care needs. To learn more about our services, we encourage you to contact our office today at (440) 877-2800 to speak with a member of our team!